Hate having a job?
What people hate THE MOST about being an EMPLOYEE!
Below are the key hates and dislikes of those people who have a job but would prefer to be living their own dreams instead. If you share any of them I have provided you with a SIMPLE SOLUTION.
- The expensive DAILY COMMUTE to and from work wasting your time and money
- Being UNCHALLENGED, board and unfulfilled by your job or career
- Being told what to do by so-called superiors who you probably dislike
- Having a CEILING imposed upon your income
- Knowing you’ll be doing the same old job, or SIMILAR for the next 30 years
- The feeling of being TRAPPED and not being able to do anything about it
- Knowing that you will NEVER be able to fulfill your own DREAMS while you work for someone else
- The mundane ENVIRONMENT in which you work
- Trading time for money, rather than creating value just once, and selling it UNLIMITED TIMES OVER
- Knowing that the clock is ticking and you are WASTING your life
- Paying your expenses out of AFTER-TAX WAGES, rather than before tax profits
- Knowing that you could run the business BETTER than your manager or boss
The answer and solution to a DEAD-END JOB and working for someone else is KNOWLEDGE!
In fact an old and very true saying states:
“The more you learn, the more you earn!”
If you would like to LEARN a more specific solution begin by watching this video (link at the bottom of the page) as it will provide you with the start of a solution which may be just what you are looking for. Act immediately, and while the desire for a better lifestyle is strong. Take me to the video…